Re: TS2000i

Hello MarketMayvin,

Thursday, August 1, 2002, 7:02:03 AM, you wrote:

Mac> I'm at wits end with program. Whenever my computer freezes up on me and thats at lest once a day it takes me 15 minutes for the Global server to Initialize itself. During this time i loose all
Mac> the data and my charts are useless. Any ideas besides throwing computer out the window?

Mac> TIA
Mac> Morris

Not a perfect solution, but what I do each night is make a copy of the
server  file  in a seperate location outside the Omega program folder.
Then  if I get a lockup and have to restart, I copy last nights server
file  back  into the program folder.  Downside is you have lost all of
today's  activity  prior  to the crash but you can get back up running
quickly and then reload the lost data at the end of the day.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx