RE: Tradestation for sale

In the US, you cannot.
A solution is to come to France and live in this nice country.
Then I can sell you as many copies as you want, with or without garlic.

I cannot say more here, but...[ chrccrrrclllcrouikk...sorry weak phone line....
chrrcrouic]

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm