Re: Tradestation for sale

Caricature of the current situation....

Guy walks into a Ford dealer and says "I want to buy a Mustang."

Dealer says "Mustangs are no longer sold in the US. We will sell you a
Thunderbird."

Guy says "No thanks, I want a Mustang. I hear they are still for sale in
Europe. I guess I'll order one from there."

Dealer says "It is illegal to buy a European Mustang. What you really
want is a Thunderbird."

Guy says "Forget that. I want a Mustang. I always liked the '67 so I
guess I'll just go buy a used one."

Dealer says "It is illegal to buy or sell a used Mustang. American
citizens who own Mustangs may not sell them. American citizens who do
not own Mustangs may not buy them. Ford Motor Company will sue you if
you attempt to do either of those things. Thunderbirds are better
anyway. Buy a Thunderbird."

Guy says "@#&%&# you. Take your Thunderbird and *&^#^ it up your *#&^."

--
  Dennis