SCREEN PLOT

When I plot the code below on the screen of TS2K with Win 98 the plot on the
screen moves up and down in relation to the price bars as I move the chart
left to right (or right to left). This is not a sub graph, it is an overlay
of the actual price data and is on the chart. In that I'm attempting to do a
visual, this obviously doesn't works as the plot is incorrectly positioned
on the chart.

Any ideas as to why?

Regards,
Michael

{This is just to plot the lines of volatility on the chart for the upper and
lower bands.}

Inputs: ATRPrcnt(1.2), ATRLen(20);
Vars: UpInd(0),LowInd(0);

UpInd=Close[1] + (ATRPrcnt*Volatility (ATRLen)) [1];
LowInd=Close[1] - (ATRPrcnt*Volatility(ATRLen))[1];

Plot1  (UpInd);
Plot2  (LowInd);