need a volunteer for "The Traders2traders Association"

I'm working on a cooperative buying resource for www.traders2traders.com
<http://www.traders2traders.com> . It's preferable for a number of reasons
to have anyone interested in participating in such opportunities to join an
Association. However, I'd prefer that the Association be managed by someone
else. That is, I'd appreciate some assistance. Is there anyone on the list
that's willing to step up? There isn't too much to do. For example, comply
with the law and reconcile a bank account. I'll do the online store stuff
and arrange for cc billing etc. and fund any startup costs.

Hope to hear from someone.

Colin West