Re: omega archives and knowledge database

I don't recall reading that my TS4 came with a 3-year limit on support.

If you buy a car and after 3 years, you have some questions and you go to
the dealer and they tell you

they can only suggest you read manuals because the manufacturer doesn't care
to be involved, what would you do?

Won't you be tempted to drive it right thru the main showroom window?

How about puncturing the tires of cars in the lot?

This is just a brainstorm by you guys to rollover into your newer versions,
one of which has never

worked stbale enought to use(TS2k).

You'll never get me to use TS6-not even if you were to surpass the
Cybertrader platform.

God Bless America

tv