omega archives and knowledge database

Mike,

If you are looking for support with TradeStation 4.0, you can access the
knowledge base at: http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/faq.shtm From
there, you will be able to access information for TradeStation 4.0, by
selecting the Knowledge Base and then choosing TradeStation 4.0 from the
products list.  Enter "windows 2000" as your keyword and you will find
information that may be helpful.  Although, we no longer provide Technical
Support for TradeStation 4.0, the Knowledge Base and FAQ's are still
available for your use.

Thank you,

Thank you,

Stephen Pepe, Jr.
Director of Client Support

Hi,

1)	How does one get to the site of the Omega list archives?  I want to do a
search.
2)	Is the (Omega Research) web based knowledge base for Tradestation 4.0
still available?  I am having trouble getting TS 4.0 to run after a
necessary Win2K re-install, and want to research it.

Thanks,
Mike