Re: Trying to avoid a total reinstall of Tradestation

Hello Mats,

Many times a re-install is the only way to "fix" a problem.

Visit    http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/default.shtm    and  go
to the Knowledge Base.

Get the document titled "Changing Drives or Computers with Version 2000i
Programs".
It is DocumentID: 462,  Last Updated on 8/8/2000.

It gives instructions on how to first export, and then re-use, any studies,
data, workspaces, etc that you created.

I just did it and it worked perfectly.  That is, ts2ki is again working
properly and I retained my studies and data.

Remember, you will also have to re-install the various service packs that
came out after your cd-rom service pack.  They are available for download
at the same site.

Lee