Trying to avoid a total reinstall of Tradestation

Wondered if someone in this group could help me, there are a lot of persons
here knowing a lot about Tradestation.

Tradestation 2000i no longer runs as it should (I was on release 5).
Immediately when I try to open a window, it says some kind of object is not
registered in the registry. I have not run Tradestation for a long time now,
and I can believe the registry is missing some entries (used cleansweep and
other functions).

Does anyone know what objects to register into registry, for example using
regsvr32? If I can find that kind of solution I will not have to reinstall
Tradestation which is always endangering losing a lot of the work I have
done before.

Just trying to reinstall servicepack 5 does not work, it tells me I have to
have a working installation first.

--- Mats ---

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.