IB answers some questions

I'm not a customer of InteractiveBrokers.  I wrote some questions to
them regarding their service.  I thought people on this list might
be interested in the answers.

Q:  Do any of the data subscriptions include market breadth?  By
this I mean number of advancing, declining, and unchanged issues
on the NASDAQ or NYSE, and the volume of advancing, declining and
unchanged issues.  I could not find ticker symbols for any of those
things.  Would I need a 3rd-party data feed for this?

A:  This is not available through IB.

Q:  If you do not have this market breadth data available, I would
need to write custom software to obtain quotes through the TWS API
for hundreds of issues.  I don't want to overload anything.  Is it
possible to request so much that the data feed gets saturated?  If
so, what are the limits?