From: <Jwtrader@xxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 9:22 AM
Subject: Is HISTORYBANK.COM still working.....Avail ????

:       Out of the market for yrs. to deal with health challenges.
:      Dust off my TS2k last night to download from HISTORYBANK.COM, but all
: got was these messages from Event Log of Global Server :
:
:
:
: Type= error   Downloading Info File...
:
: Error writing file C:\Program Files\Omega
: Research\Server\temp\NYSKTD120020423.
:
: Download failed, please check other messages
: ==========================================
:
:     Can anybody tell me what's wrong( besides telling me I am using the
wrong
: software ) and what other data historical data sources are
: avail. for TS2k ?
:
:
:      Thanks for any help.