Is HISTORYBANK.COM still working.....Avail ????

      Out of the market for yrs. to deal with health challenges.
     Dust off my TS2k last night to download from HISTORYBANK.COM, but all I
got was these messages from Event Log of Global Server :

Type= error   Downloading Info File...

Error writing file C:\Program Files\Omega
Research\Server\temp\NYSKTD120020423.

Download failed, please check other messages

    Can anybody tell me what's wrong( besides telling me I am using the wrong
software ) and what other data historical data sources are
avail. for TS2k ?

     Thanks for any help.

Jim W.