ts6 hack ideas?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to hijack ts6's internal operations?
Might there be a way to use the dll's in the program directory to get
inside ts6? I'd like to figure out which dll controls a function/thread
inside ts6 registering for the price feed, then write my own dll calling
the same function so that I can get the price feed from the internal code.
Or a better way to hack into the EL interface than the limited dll functions
thare are 'provided'.

Mike