Re: Flicking screen TS2000i

Hi John,
Since you have TS2Ki charts running ok on some workstations while not on
others, you maybe in an excellent position to share information on this list
to troubleshoot this problem for yourself and others...
Could you please check the following both on a workstation where charts are
running fine and also on a workstation where its continuously flickering and
get back??:
1)  Hardware configuration - Brand if any, especially CPU (single/dual),
RAM, hard disk size/rpm, video card/s and type of Internet connectivity.
2)  Software configuration - OS, other applications running in parallel.
3)  Go to Control Panel, Services and provide the list of services running
in the background (only the ones that have the status "Started").  After
writing down the list of services close the services and control panel
windows.
4) Right click on desktop and click Properties.  Click Settings, display
type and provide the details.  After writing down, close all windows.
5) Go to Start, Find, File or Folders and search for the file exchman.txt.
Double click to open and provide the two- line information.  After writing
down, close this file.
6)  Click on DataManager on taskbar, Help, About and provide the version and
platform information.  After writing down, close and minimize.
7) Right click on taskbar, task manager and provide the # of Processes, CPU
Usage, Mem Usage information.  After writing down close task manager.
I am sure you are quite knowledgeable with your workstations but I have
still given you this detailed instruction as you will have to do all this
(or most of it) during market hours.  So please follow the instructions
carefully and make sure you do not make any change anywhere accidentally
while you are opening and closing all these windows.  Also I need all the
above information from a good and a bad workstation.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
Take care,
Romi