Re[2]: TS4 - which Win?

On Monday, July 15, 2002, 2:14:21 PM, Ron Cernokus wrote:

RC>   A tech I met suggested going with Millennium. Has anyone tried
RC> TS4 with Win Millennium.

I considered this a while back too, for some Win98 computers. When I
checked out WinME, there were LOTS of things indicating it was a DOG.
Check this carefully. 98SE seems to be better.

RC> I am still with Win 95

My most stable setup so far was TS4 on Win95. (This is for day-to-day
running - extensive testing is another matter.)

I just violated a rule of mine: "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", and
I am now paying the price.

ztrader