Re: Beliefs Was:Re: Work 50-70 hours a week

More quotes from Ed:

"great traders don't have the talent,
the talent has them...."

"systems trading is ultimately discretionary..."

"all trading is done by on some sort of system,
whether or not it's conscious..."

"if I am bullish, I neither buy on a reaction,
or wait for strength; I am already in. I'm bullish
the instant my buy stop is hit...."

"the markets are the same now as they were five
to ten years ago because they keep changing - just
like they did then...."

FWIW, Seykota was (is?) an EOD trader who didn't
even have RT quotes. As the story goes, he created
the first mechanical computerized trading systems
on an old punch card IBM system.

I've often thought about Seykota when reading this
thread.

BW