Re: Beliefs Was:Re: Work 50-70 hours a week

"The biggest secret about success is that there isn't any big secret about
it, or if there is, then it's a secret from me, too. The idea of searching
for some secret for trading success misses the point. " -Ed Seykota

Not completely on the 50-70 hours a week topic but hey. I have lent market
wizards to my son but if memory serves Seykota was the interview that struck
me the most (I mix up the names sometimes) every reply bursting with
insight.

Cheers,
Nick.