Re: Historical financial news items, take 2

On Friday, July 12, 2002, 4:10:03 AM, Shraga(Feivi-Philip) wrote:

SFP> I need a site where I could look up what happened on a certain
SFP> day,

If you do look, make sure you get a COMPLETE data base. Some analysts
write TWO reports, one for why the market went up, and one for why it
went down. They just read the one that fits what the market did. Saves
some time, and lets them give an opinion quickly after the market
closes - makes them look like a genius when they can analyze the
market so quickly and accurately. :-)

ztrader