Re: Any use VB .Net / C# in their trading?

Yes it is, but it's tough work. a) you have to manually rejig every single
struct, typedef and call, but b) you have limitations - eg, the marshalling
doesn't currently handle nested arrays of structs, which, unfortunately,
are pretty key to most complex API calls.

Whether it's worth the effort, I can't say. I'd be inclined to wait until
MS have tidied their act up with .NET, released a service pack or two. It's
still extremely immature in many areas (although shows good potential).

Si