Re: Tradestation's Bill Cruz - unbelievable:

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Jimmy wrote:

> Mike,
>
> You have been around long enough to know the Cruz boys and company will
> pay no attention at all.  It might be interesting to the newbies
> however.
>
> Jimmy

Yes, I have been around that long and have seen enough problems with
development and production systems to know what the problems. However,
I still have no better alternative to TS6 at the moment and it would be
cheaper to me for them to fix their problems than for me to write mine
from scratch. I will eventually move all my systems to unix, but for
now TS6 is the best I have. So a little effort to stir up what I can
in their home-turf. If it works it is better for everyone. If not it
only costs me my time.

Locks keep honest people honest, thieves don't care to begin with.

Incidentally, for anyone that is going to post there, they apparently
have a rule that no personal information is to be included in any
messages posted. I have posted many messages today and soon received
a call from one of their VP's. The person thanked me for posting and
being an active participant, but asked me to visit all my posts to
remove 'Mike' from the end since that is personal information. My screen
name 'mikee' is ok, but 'Mike' is not. I complied, but found it
humorous just the same.

mikee