From: Mike Eggleston [mailto:mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 6:25 PM
To: Jimmy
Cc: 'M. Simms'; Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tradestation's Bill Cruz - unbelievable:

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Jimmy wrote:

> Mark,
>
> It will probably be newbies only on that site.  That is what Bill
caters
> to.
>
> Jimmy

It isn't only newbies. I have posted a lot there to try and put the
issues
that are important to me under their collective noses where it is more
difficult to ignore the stench of a rotting corpse.

If it is a maillist the company cannot control, it can be put off to
fanatics. If it their own site and there are complaints, etc., then
(hypothetically) they should care more about the exposure and rhetoric.