DLL Programming in PowerBasic - Simple Example Request - such as SMA

Hi all,

I have spent a lot of frustrated time trying to get functions written in
PowerBasic to work with Tradestation - the problem lies for me in
passing price series to a function - I realise its done thru pointers
etc - however I have become quite proficient at crashing tradestation
and thought it was time to ask for some help.

I have gone thru the email archive and any other tradestation dll
programming examples I could find on the net - still got problems.

The few examples I have found rely on two datastreams one which passes
the price series to the dll stored in globals, with another function
being called on a separate data series which passes back the complete
calculated dataseries for plotting etc.

I would like some help with a function that is evaluated on a bar by
basis such as EL does, whereby data is sent to function as required and
evaluated to be returned.

The type of prototype I would like to see is something such as a Simple
Moving Average.

Whereby a price dataseries is passed bar by bar, with a length
parameter, returning a single value for each bar.

Thanks in advance
Saul