Signal Satellite options??

I have been inactive for the last 2 years in trading and now I am
getting back up and running. I was using Signals satellite service with
the black signal receiver up until February 2000. In talking to Signal
recently they seem to have a no-way attitude and want everything to go
through eSignal which for many reasons is not a good choice for me. One
of which is the equipment I now have that I really don't want to
replace. They also seem to have shut down practically all of their FM
stations as well. Even though they wont own up to it does Signal still
have the satellite up and running for signal users? And if not what
other Satellite options seem to be the method of choice for delayed
futures and real time index's?

Thanks in advance!!