Max Shares

Hello

After putting together a system that appears to be somewhat robust, I have
found entries at low prices, are either not being taken, or the entries are
being taken with a greatly reduced no of shares.

This is where the price is very low eg: $0.042. Once price runs above a
level that the code can issue less than 30000 shares then entries are taken
with the appropriate # shares per my risk defined in the code.

I have tried changing the "Max contracts/shares per position" from 65535 to
400000,
but it just doesn't work or the entries go beserk.

On page 352 of the manual (TS4) it says "NOTE: You can use a criteria for a
trading system written in the PowerEditor to override the Default Contracts
setting". However my EL code seems to be ignored!

If anyone can help as to a fix workaround, or point out where i am wrong,
I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Jon Macmichael