RE: Moving from stocks to futures - great trading ahead ?

Baloney: Wake Up and Smell the SH.T:

both the Frequency and the amplitude of the TRADEABLE SWINGS PER TRADING DAY
in all NYSE and Nasdaq stocks has declined considerably....as have the
number of daytraders as portrayed in a recent CNBC documentary.
A coincidence ?
NOT LIKELY.

Most S&P futures trading systems under water recently.
A Coincidence ?
NOT LIKELY.

see below realtraders recent post:
-------------------
The following are real time statistics provided to me from a
brokerage firm:

T MESA S&P -$14,445 YTD end of May

SP Strategies -$25,700 YTD end of May

Trend Adv S&P + $7,915 YTD end of May

S&P Dominater -$50 YTD end of May

NSS Daytrader -$4,215 YTD end of May

There were a few others but this gives the gist how the majority have
performed in this choppy market.

John

Merrill Lynch and other brokerages (futures too !) doing MASSIVE LAYOFFS:
A Coincidence ?
NOT LIKELY.

Conclusion: decent growth for stock or index-related futures trading:
NOT LIKELY.