RE: Hard drive keeps running, computer freezes : Help ?

Never had that problem with Windows 2000 Pro.  You may have some
software problem or the drive is a problem or most likely you cleaned up
something that is now killing you.  I forget what Windows 2000 calls it
but it does have a scandisk that you can activate while in Windows that
runs as soon as you reboot.  You might try that before you add a new
drive, which you need to do for backup anyway, or reinstall your
operating system or spend endless hours tracking down which process is
in an endless loop.

If you get a new hard drive and install Windows to it then copy all your
Omega files to it from your old drive you can then reinstall
Tradestation right over the copy you moved to the new drive.  However
the safest way to do this is remove the old drive put in the new one
install Window then tradestation.  Now put the old drive as a second
drive and copy the important folders to the new C:\Program Files\Omega
Research.  Folder like MyWork, Server, Templates and Universe.  You may
or may not need the BiFuncs folder.  I've done this several times and it
works great.

The reason I say remove the old drive is so the data for Tsk2i is safe.
You don't want to make a mistake and format it or as it happened to me a
couple of times wind up with the Windows instillation messing up the old
drive leaving you with no data.

Best of luck,

Jimmy