Re: Moving from stocks to futures

I was about to ask this same question.

Here is my motive:  There is something lurking out there: that US stocks will enter a very
long period of dead money, low volume and volatility, following the much
anticipated "capitulation".

My systems are working fine as of now, but am I too negative about equities in
the future?  Are futures the answer?