From: <Qpalla@xxxxxxx>
To: <schindlertrading@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: Aberration Picked Off

In a message dated 6/29/2002 5:57:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schindlertrading@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< FWIW, I think your example shows the opposite -- that there isn't too
much
 money following Aberration.  If Aberration gives a buy signal and
 _everybody_ piles into rice (or whatever), the Aberration buyers are going
 to drive the price up beyond where Aberration gave its signal.  If everyone
 is able to get filled at the exact tick Aberration triggers a trade on,
then
 there is room for more people to use Aberration.

IT DROVE THE PRICE LIMIT UP!