RE: request for indicator...

Don't know why you would want to do such a thing but I would think
you could just take a linear regression from the market top using the
built in linear regression line. Also have it return the slope. Then
once you have that you can plug back in to solve for the intercept
when y = 0. The Old y=mx+b.