Re: futuresource, ts4 and time

Hello Chris,

FS has been slow lately, sometimes 2-3 seconds behind quote.com on the
mini's.  I haven't done the side by side system comps you describe. FS
is starting to show age I think.  My %Change figures are not posting
until very late in the day on many index symbols.  I'm currently
planning my FS exit strategy. Too expensive, limited index and no
stock symbols, slower plus in the last year or so my internet feed has
been extr4ememely reliable.

--
Best regards,
 James Johnson                      mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx