Fwd: Re[2]: Any had try Automate 5 to automate trading?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Re[2]: Any had try Automate 5 to automate trading?
  • From: AceTrader <tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 16:37:27 -0700

Hello Dennis,

Sunday, June 30, 2002, 3:49:06 AM, you wrote:

DS> Could you send me any software regarding those software? I am looking into
DS> auto execution as well. Found : http://www.efloortrade.com/
DS> Maybe this is a more easier solution. NEver heard about automate 5 ,could
DS> you tell me something about this?

DS> regards,

DS> Dennis

To learn more about Automate 5 and download, go to this web site www.unisyn.com. I
came across some trader who successfully use software such as
MacroExpress to automate trading but Automate had long been the Industry
leader in this field.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                            mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx