Re: Using 6.0 for e-mini executions

LD Wrote:

> I use PFG Best for e-mini execution. As an alternative to Best, I was
> wondering if anyone has used the Tradestation order execution for intraday
> e-min execution.
>
> Do you experience any delay at all on fills for market orders?
Instant fills no delays with confirmation

> Is the cancel and replace order easy?
Yes, with parking

> How is the reporting on fills...on line?
No delays here

> Is the order desk available immediately if the on-line system goes down?
Never had to use.....you have two avenues.TS and Lind Waldock both online
and off

> Does the on-line brokerage experience much downtime?
Not the brokerage but the data feed in frequently

> What are the round trip fee?
$11.94 with fees and no data fee (plan offered to upgraded TS users in the
beginning)
$3.99 a side now with data fee or no data fee with 300 trades/month

> Any other feedback would be helpful.
will be better when futures are using the order bar like stocks....nuff
said.....j