De: Chris Cheatham <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Data: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:35:52 -0400
Para: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Assunto: esig - 2000i Q

I have recently been trying esig with 2000i. Every now and then, esignal
loses its connection with no warning -- the light goes out. Internet
connection is fine. Turning it off and on again and it works fine again.
Anyone else ever experience this? Is there a way to know when this happens
without staring at the datamanager icon all day?

Thanks,
Chris