Re: Hot to Plot

Dear Lee,

Here's an ELS ShowMe Text File that plots yesterday's highest high and lowest
low, both as lines and also at the right-hand end the values in text.  I ran it
on a 15-min chart of ES in TS2Ki, and it seemed to work for me.

Make sure you set Bars to the Right >> 0.

Attachment = Textfile.els

Lee Goldberg wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I've been through the 2000iRefGuide and I'm hoping you will confirm or deny
> the following two items:
>
> 1. Is there a way to get around the Text_SetLocation requirement that text
> (or plot objects) are anchored to a specific bar and price value?

Locate at specific bar value???  I don't know how to do this.

> The goal is to plot points just below the lowest low for whatever span of
> bars is on-screen at any time.   The plots would automatically change  to
> the new lowest low that appears on-screen as one scrolls backward or forward.

I don't know how to do this, either.

> 2. I want to capture highest and lowest intraday indicator values from the
> previous trading day and use them in the current day.  I want the values to
> be limited to only those generated during yesterday's session.

The above, I believe, does this.

Sincerely,

Richard