Hot to Plot

Hello List,

I've been through the 2000iRefGuide and I'm hoping you will confirm or deny
the following two items:

1. Is there a way to get around the Text_SetLocation requirement that text
(or plot objects) are anchored to a specific bar and price value?

The goal is to plot points just below the lowest low for whatever span of
bars is on-screen at any time.   The plots would automatically change  to
the new lowest low that appears on-screen as one scrolls backward or forward.

2. I want to capture highest and lowest intraday indicator values from the
previous trading day and use them in the current day.  I want the values to
be limited to only those generated during yesterday's session.

A look back large enough to cover every bar in yesterday's session and
every bar in the current session (so all of yesterday will always be
referenced in the current day) will include the day before yesterday until
late in the current day.

So the best way is an array-loop-maxlist-minlist combination?

As  always, I appreciate your help.

All the best for the July 4th holiday.  Once again we will save the world,
so a speedy and painful death to our enemies.

Lee Goldberg