Re: Off Topic - Lawyers rush to file lawsuits against WCOM ? - II

As Bill Shakespeare once wrote in Henry VI, "The first thing we must do, is
to kill all the lawyers".

Attorneys will plead that this is the first step toward anarchy, since no
one will be able to interpret, to finesse, to argue THE LAW like they.

In response, the "common man" may respond, "BALDERDASH!  What about common
sense?"

And to Frank, et al, from a person who worked with lawyers for 20 years, I
say...
A busload of lawyers going over a cliff is called a "good start".

By the way, Frank, don't hold back now...tell us what you REALLY think about
lawyers.