Re: Re[4]: Eskimo Anti-Spam Announcement

Nobody ever said Texans are not OPINIONATED --- did they ?

Freedom lovers, yes, but ---Wow, like the guy next to you on the crowded bus who spits & sprays every word coming out of his mouth -- reeking of garlic --

Still wondering how many machine gun mounts he has on his boat ---- :)

Frank