Re[4]: Eskimo Anti-Spam Announcement

Hello Alex,

AM> Here's a far better analogy:

Yes it is to prove my point!

AM> If  you  live  in  a neighborhood infested by crack-dealing street
AM> gangs,  don't be disappointed when the pizza delveryman refuses to
AM> deliver to your area.

If  you  accepted  the  order and took my money then by george you had
better  deliver  me  my  pizza. And I will tell you something else you
better not scrape off the cheese and Italian sausage prior to delivery
just because you think it's bad for my health.

AM> Likewise,  if you choose bed down with an ISP who makes a business
AM> of  supporting  spammers,  don't  be disappointed when another ISP
AM> refuses to accept your traffic.

ps If you expect a tip from me, you better understand the customer is
always right and the ISP is always wrong.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx