Re: Fw: a quick EL question (Addendum)

Romi wrote:
>Addendum to my prev email (see below): be able to plot the same as
>an indicator on any TS chart.
>
>> Would some EL guru please give me a hint for the syntax that
>> would allow me to plot the sum of "close of IBM + close of MSFT"
>> on any TS chart ?

What I'd do is load IBM into data1 and MSFT into data2.  I have an
indicator called "anything" which looks like this:

Inputs: p(c data1)
Plot1(p, " ");

Then in TS, I insert the 'anything' indicator.  In the analysis tool
parameter settings, I change the input parameter p to anything I
want.  In this case I would change p to 'c data1+c data2'.  You can
insert as many 'anything' indicators as you want, set the input
parameter to different things, and they'll all plot.

Currently I'm using this to plot 100*(c data1-c data2)/(c data1+c data2).
Works fine.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com