Re: ODDBALL SIGNAL ISSUE

bg,

I presume your time of 11:00 is Eastern time.  At that time I show #adv as
1421 and the number 8 bars earlier was 1357.  So our data are in reasonable
agreement.  If I were using your Buy/Sell zone parameters I also would have
gotten a Buy signal at that time.  I have noted that quite frequently my
buy/sell signals (for comparison purposes adjusted to the same buy/sell
parameters as those Mark uses) do not match those shown at Mark Brown's site.
 I believe that the differences are due to differences in the values for #
advancing issues from Mark's data provider and mine.  I've queried Mark about
this and asked what data source he's using.  I didn't get any reply to  my
queries.  My view is that your're not doing anything wrong at all ..... that
according to your data you got a legitimate buy signal at 11:00.

Lee Scharpen