ODDBALL SIGNAL ISSUE

Oddball followers,

Did any one of you get buy signal at 11:00 today ?
I dont see this signal at www.oddballsystems.com.
I am using natural hours bars , NYSE advacing issues
at 60 min interval (data2) and since I get 4:15 bar for spy (data1) my
parameters are 8,3,1. Strategy
is using rateofchange function of TS like this

rateofchange(c of data2,rl);
$ADV shows 1421 advancing issues at 11:00 and
1363 at 11:00 (8 bars ago) which evaluates to
4.2 % change and above bz value of 3 to signal
buy.

I have also tried downloading bob fulks code from mark browns site and i
still get same signal (buy at 11:00).

What is that i might be doing wrong ???

thanks, bg