Re: Michael Harris and APS software

The program looks interesting and may well do what it says. I, too,
would like to hear from anyone using it successfully.

You may be interested to know that a reviewer acquaintance approached
the company to review the product and was told:

They could buy it for half price
This would be refunded should the review generate at least one sale
Readers would be offered a 15% discount on the price
They would receive 25% commission on all sales after the first

Needless to say the review offer was withdrawn... Or perhaps this is
common practise with some publications.

Cheers,
Ian