Re: Michael Harris and APS software

APS 3.1 is interesting.  Thanks for the link.  I downloaded the Demo at:
http://www.tradingpatterns.com/Software/Demo/Demodownload/demodownload.html
Without running it, one thing I don't like about it is, it can't directly read
any format except ASCII.  This means you would have to maintain a separate
ASCII database just for APS and update it everyday.  This is a common problem
among different S/W programs.  If you have 4 different programs, you need 4
different databases.  Each one takes 100 MB's and takes 5 minutes to update
daily.  They need to change this, especially since the program costs $1500.

Daniel.