AW: Wealth Lab 2,Impressive

Stefan.

We have added the Futures testing feature a few month ago. Now you can test
systems with the point value. You can use all kind of money management rules
on the portfolio level with the contract value. On the portfolio equity
curve you can also see how much margin is invested at any given time during
the system backtest.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.