AW: Wealth Lab 2,Impressive

Michael,

I dont understand your first two lines, maybe you could explain.... (english
no good ;-))....
but I understand the one about football (your soccer). CONGRATULATION about
reaching the quarter finals -  I think 80% here dont know how difficult it
is to get there (or that the US team even got there). But I bet that we
(Germany) will beat you (US) with minimum 3 goals differents ;-).

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com