Re: Dual monitors

Again, thanks to everyone for their comments, both in and out of
conf, most helpful.

For better or worse I have decided on a Viewsionic VX700 TFT monitor and
an ATI Radeon VE 7000 card. This has digital and analogue outs and I
propose to connect one to the VX700 and one to an existing CRT.

We'll see how it goes...

Cheers,
Ian