EasyLanguage and eSignal 7's scripting

Could some of the folks driving TS2000i with eSignal give some thoughts,
observations or experiences with eSignal 7 scripting.  In general how does
it compare to EasyLanguage. For example can you write stuff that uses
multiple data sources like TS's multidata charts.  Is it possible to setup
your systems and indicators to run realtime with eSignal's software and just
use TS for backtesting.  Can you run the eSignal7 software and TS2000i
realtime at the same time. How far back does eSignal's database go for
example with the ES - tick and/or time based (1 minute, I hope) and the
indexes.  I understand they have a continuous version of the ES.  Does an
avenue exist to extend eSignal's scripting with C++.

thanks
Shawn