Re: Looking for partner

John, I have some questions to throw back at ya.

>Have a very profitable system for daytrading futures.

How profitable?  By that I mean, what's its expected earnings per
dollar risked, and how often does it trade?   In other words, what is
the average profit, average loss, number of wins, number of losses,
period of test, etc.?

>Looking for a partner to share trading.

Why do you need a partner?  What's in it for the partner?

>Will train a trader who is 25 - 40 yrs old, has TS and
>some knowledge of technical analysis.

That's probably most of the people on this list.
Why does age matter?

What data feed is required besides TS?  What brokerage?

My focus is on EOD but I can daytrade if it's automated.

I'm 40, been developing trading systems for years, using C, C++,
Excel VBA, and most recently EL on Tradestation.  I've closed my
futures accounts until I can come up with a system that I like.
I've just come up with my own profitable EOD system, so I'm planning
to open an account with IB and implement my TS strategy as custom
software using IB's Java API.  I'm nervous about opening an account
with Tradestation right now (not sure about the company's future).

Prefer e-mail response before talking on phone.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com