Re: chart pattern software

I have MetaStock and used the Murphy add-on DLL called MurphyMorris.dll.  It
costs $200 and it's not that great.  It finds very few patterns and misses a
great many.  A good technical analyst could easily find more.  IMO it comes close
to being a rip-off.  It seems to be very hard to find chart pattern search
software.  Best you buy Elliott wave software instead.
Daniel.