Re[2]: Data Request ADV Issues 6/10/02 REVISED

Hello Mike,

Like  the DTN data archive, there is also a Signal data format archive
available.  This  is done automatically each evening and available for
down  load  each  evening  bt  4:30 pm each day. If you need this data
contact  me privately and I will give you access information. You will
need FTP client software and knowledge of how to use it.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx